Top image: Teaching brain dissections to high-school students at Harlem Educational Activities Fund (HEAF)
Organizing a panel discussion: Science and Society: Exploring Mental Health This panel has been rescheduled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Come back soon for more details!
This panel will discuss mental health effects of homelessness, substance abuse disorders, and traumatic events in combat.
- Bonnie Mohan: Executive director, Bronx Health and Housing Consortium
- Deborah Byrd: Member of leadership team, LEFSA (Life Experience and Faith Sharing Associates)
- Derek Coy: Veterans’ Health Officer, New York State Health Foundation
- Marc Greenberg: Director, Interfaith Assembly on Homelessness and Housing
- Sheila P Vakharia, PhD: Deputy Director of the Department of Research and Academic Engagement, Drug Policy Alliance